The result of a counterfactual bias detection run.
- concept_results : A list of CounterfactualConceptResult objects.
Save the detection result to a file.
Load again by
- path (str) : The path to save the result to.
- ValueError : If the path is not valid.
Show an overview of the results.
Details: For each concept, the maximum mean and maximum standard deviation of the counterfactual scores is shown.
Start a dash dashboard with interactive box plots.
- num_keywords : The number of keywords per concept to show in the dashboard.
- port : The port to run the dashboard on.
The result of a counterfactual bias detection run for a single concept.
- concept : The concept for which the result was calculated.
- scores : The scores for the different keywords.
- omitted_keywords : The keywords that were omitted from the analysis.
- counterfactual_samples : The counterfactual samples that were generated.
A sample for counterfactual bias detection.
- text : The original text.
- orig_keyword : The original keyword.
- keyword : The keyword that replaced the original keyword.
- concept : The concept that was detected in the text.
- tokenized : The tokenized text in spacy representation.
- score : The counterfactual score of the sample.
- label : The label of the original text.
- source_text : The source text from which the text was derived.